See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in August 2012: Read more
Faculty and staff helped the Wake Forest community “Hit the Bricks” hard this year, joining with students to run 25,571 laps around Hearn Plaza and to raise $26,782 for cancer research and the Brian Piccolo Cancer Fund.
Overall, more than 900 students, faculty and staff participated. Click to view a faculty/staff photo gallery »
The top five teams in the faculty/staff division were:
- The Crusaders: Caitlin Burchette, Kathryn Yamamoto, Brett Eaton, Jonathan Cox, Kevin Cox, James Buckley, T.J. Peele, Phil May, Mark Henley
- The Committee (Undergraduate Admissions): Dawn Calhoun, Paul Gauthier, Andrew Britt, Mark Hoover, Anthony Tang, Frank Brown, Phyllis Clodfelter, Kim Snipes, Bonnie Kiger
- Provost Elite Team: Susan Edwards, Pam Moser, Deborah Snyder, Lori Messer, Andrea Ellis, Diane Samuel, Melissa Clodfelter, John Champlin, Tomma Guastaferro, Angela Mazaris
- Parent Programs: Betsy Chapman, Austin Shrum, Rachael Walker, Rachel Cook, Mark Anderson, Paul Wingate, Joanne Ritter, Elizabeth Volker
- Residence Life and Housing: Stephanie Ganser, Nicole Rodriguez-Pastor, Matt Clifford, Lisa Harris, Matt Imboden, Donna McGalliard, Frank Shelton, Michelle Waites Read more
Congratulations to the Crusaders! The faculty/staff team sponsored by Student Life set the all-time faculty/staff record for number of laps completed during the annual Hit the Bricks race, which raises money and awareness for cancer research. The team, made up of Charlene Buckley, James Buckley, Caitlin Burchette, Kevin Cox, Jonathan Cox, Brett Eaton, Mark Henley, Phil May, TJ Peele and Katheryn Yamamo, completed 434 laps.
Categories: Staff News