Congratulations to Wake Forest University faculty and staff from the Reynolda Campus who reported publishing books in September and October 2021:
- Crainshaw, Jill Y. (Divinity). Writing Work of the People: Liturgical Writing as Spiritual, Theological, and Prophetic Work. Church Publishing. 2021.
- Hellyer, Robert. (History). Green with Milk and Sugar: When Japan Filled America’s Tea Cups. Columbia University Press. 2021.
- Lather, Amy. (Classics). Materiality and Aesthetics in Archaic and Classical Greek Poetry (Ancient Cultures, New Materialisms series). Edinburgh University Press. 2021.
- Mitra, Ananda. (Communication). Modern Day Surveillance Ecosystem and Impacts on Privacy. Information Science Reference. 2021.
- Palmiter, Alan R. (Law). Examples & Explanations for Securities Regulation, 8th ed. Wolters Kluwer. 2021.
- Tribble, Mary. (Advancement). Pious Ambitions: Sally Merriam Wait’s Mission South, 1813-1831. University of Tennessee Press. 2021.
- Virgil, Steven M. (Law), & Sherri Lawson Clark (Anthropology). Poverty Law and Advocacy in America: Readings and Materials. Carolina Academic Press. 2021.
- Whitley, M. Stanley, & Luis González. (Spanish). Gramática para la composición with website, 3rd ed. Georgetown University Press. 2021.
Congratulations to Wake Forest University faculty from the Reynolda Campus who reported publishing books in August 2021:
- Dos Santos, Patricia C. (Chemistry). Fe-S Proteins: Methods and Protocols. Humana Press. 2021.
- Gala, Candelas. (Spanish, Emerita). Clara Janés. La poesía cuántica o la física de la poesía [Clara Janés. Quantum Poetics or the Physics of Poetry]. Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas. 2021.
- Gladding, Samuel T. (Counseling). Theories of Counseling, 3rd ed. Rowman & Littlefield. 2021.
- Infurna, Frank J., & Eranda Jayawickreme. (Psychology). Redesigning Research on Post-Traumatic Growth. Oxford University Press. 2021.
- Petrocelli, John V. (Psychology). The Life-Changing Science of Detecting Bullshit. St. Martin’s Press. 2021.
Camm, Jeffrey D., James J. Cochran, Michael J. Fry, & Jeffrey W. Ohlmann. (Business). Business Analytics: Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive, 4th edition. Cengage. 2021.
Camm, Jeffrey D., James J. Cochran, Michael J. Fry, & Jeffrey W. Ohlmann. (Business). Data Visualization: Exploring and Explaining with Data. Cengage. 2021.
Gladding, Samuel T. (Counseling). Becoming a Counselor: The Light, the Bright, and the Serious, 3rd edition. American Counseling Association. 2021.
Miller, Christian B. (Philosophy). Moral Psychology (Cambridge Elements in Ethics Series). Cambridge University Press. 2021.
Wright, Ronald F., Kay L. Levine, & Russell M. Gold. (Law). The Oxford Handbook of Prosecutors and Prosecution (Oxford Handbook Series). Oxford University Press. 2021.
Clements, Gaillynn, & Marnie Jo Petray, Eds. (English). Linguistic Discrimination in US Higher Education: Power, Prejudice, Impacts, and Remedies. Routledge. 2021.
Lovett, John. (Politics & International Affairs). The Politics of Herding Cats: When Congressional Leaders Fail. University of Michigan Press. 2021.
Palmiter, Alan R. (Law). Examples & Explanations for Corporations, 9th edition. Wolters Kluwer. 2021.
Categories: Inside WFU