Congratulations to Wake Forest University faculty and staff from the Reynolda Campus who reported publishing books in September and October 2021:
- Crainshaw, Jill Y. (Divinity). Writing Work of the People: Liturgical Writing as Spiritual, Theological, and Prophetic Work. Church Publishing. 2021.
- Hellyer, Robert. (History). Green with Milk and Sugar: When Japan Filled America’s Tea Cups. Columbia University Press. 2021.
- Lather, Amy. (Classics). Materiality and Aesthetics in Archaic and Classical Greek Poetry (Ancient Cultures, New Materialisms series). Edinburgh University Press. 2021.
- Mitra, Ananda. (Communication). Modern Day Surveillance Ecosystem and Impacts on Privacy. Information Science Reference. 2021.
- Palmiter, Alan R. (Law). Examples & Explanations for Securities Regulation, 8th ed. Wolters Kluwer. 2021.
- Tribble, Mary. (Advancement). Pious Ambitions: Sally Merriam Wait’s Mission South, 1813-1831. University of Tennessee Press. 2021.
- Virgil, Steven M. (Law), & Sherri Lawson Clark (Anthropology). Poverty Law and Advocacy in America: Readings and Materials. Carolina Academic Press. 2021.
- Whitley, M. Stanley, & Luis González. (Spanish). Gramática para la composición with website, 3rd ed. Georgetown University Press. 2021.
Congratulations to Wake Forest University faculty from the Reynolda Campus who reported publishing books in August 2021:
- Dos Santos, Patricia C. (Chemistry). Fe-S Proteins: Methods and Protocols. Humana Press. 2021.
- Gala, Candelas. (Spanish, Emerita). Clara Janés. La poesía cuántica o la física de la poesía [Clara Janés. Quantum Poetics or the Physics of Poetry]. Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas. 2021.
- Gladding, Samuel T. (Counseling). Theories of Counseling, 3rd ed. Rowman & Littlefield. 2021.
- Infurna, Frank J., & Eranda Jayawickreme. (Psychology). Redesigning Research on Post-Traumatic Growth. Oxford University Press. 2021.
- Petrocelli, John V. (Psychology). The Life-Changing Science of Detecting Bullshit. St. Martin’s Press. 2021.
A guest post from the College
This is the first in a five-part series honoring College faculty who have retired in 2021 and 2020. Enjoy the linked profiles, written by faculty colleagues within their departments, honoring these incredible teacher-scholars and their lasting legacies.
- Bernadine Barnes, Professor of Art
- Jule M. Connolly, Professor of the Practice of Mathematics & Statistics and Director of the Math Center
- Mary L. Friedman, Professor of Spanish and Italian
- Carole L. Gibson, Professor of Biology
- Louis R. Goldstein, Professor of Music
Gellar-Goad, T. H. M. (Classical Languages). Plautus: Curculio (Bloomsbury Ancient Comedy Companions). Bloomsbury Academic. 2021.
González, Luis H. (Spanish & Italian). The Fundamentally Simple Logic of Language: Learning a Second Language with the Tools of the Native Speaker. Routledge. 2021.
Coughlin, Christine, Sandy Patrick, Matthew Houston, & Elizabeth McCurry Johnson. (Law). Modern Legal Scholarship: A Guide to Producing and Publishing Scholarly and Professional Writing. Carolina Academic Press. 2020.
González, Luis H. (Spanish & Italian). Four Dichotomies in Spanish: Adjective Position, Adjectival Clauses, Ser/Estar, and Preterite/Imperfect. Routledge. 2020.
Lanzoni, Rémi, & Edward Bowen, Eds. (Spanish & Italian). The Cinema of Ettore Scola (Contemporary Approaches to Film and Media Series). Wayne State University Press. 2020.
Categories: Faculty News