Congratulations to Wake Forest faculty who have received promotions, effective July 1.
Promotion to Full Professor
Fred Chen, Economics
Adam Friedman, Education
Jed Macosko, Physics
Rebecca Morrow, School of Law
Lynn Neal, Study of Religions
Wayne Pratt, Psychology
Sarah Raynor, Mathematics and Statistics
Fred Salsbury, Physics
Michelle Voss Roberts, School of Divinity
Promotion to Associate Professor
Mark Alan Brown, Education
Amy Catanzano, English
Benjamin Coates, History
Chanchal Dadlani, Art
Sara Dahill-Brown, Politics and International Affairs
Robert Erhardt, Mathematics & Statistics
Eranda Jayawickreme, Psychology
Eric Jones, Anthropology
Zak Lancaster, English
Ronald Neal, Study of Religions
John Oksanish, Classical Languages
Jennifer Priem, Communication
Ron Von Burg, Communication
Ke Zhang, Biology
Promotion to Full Professor of Legal Writing
Harold Lloyd, School of Law
Abigail Perdue, School of Law
Promotion to Senior Librarian
Steve Kelley, Z. Smith Reynolds Library
Promotion to Associate Teaching Professor
Eric Ekstrand, English
Heath Greene, Psychology
Anna Kate Lack, Biology
Eric Stottlemyer, English
Brian Warren, Classical Languages
Elisabeth Whitehead, English
Promotion to Full Professor of the Practice
Justin Green, Communication
Promotion to Associate Professor of the Practice
Chris Martin, Theatre and Dance
Categories: Inside WFU
See a list of staff and faculty milestones for April 2018:
- Ajami, Riad A., & Jason Goddard. (Business). Global Business: Competitiveness and Sustainability. Routledge. October 2017.
- Atchison, R. Jarrod. (Communication). A War of Words: The Rhetorical Leadership of Jefferson Davis. University of Alabama Press. June 2017.
- Barnes, Bernadine. (Art). Michelangelo and the Viewer in His Time (Renaissance Lives series). Reaktion Books. June 2017.
- Brown, Tommy. (Staff, Communications & External Relations). The Seven Money Types: Discover How God Wired You to Handle Money. Zondervan. March 2017.
- Cheng, T. J., & Wei-chin Lee, Eds. (Politics & International Affairs). National Security, Public Opinion and Regime Asymmetry: A Six-Country Study. World Scientific. June 2017.
- Coates, David, Ed. (Politics & International Affairs). Reflections on the Future of the Left (Building Progressive Alternatives series). Agenda Publishing. November 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M. (Communication). The Hollywood Curriculum: Teachers in the Movies, 3rd ed. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M., & Laura R. Linder, Eds. (Communication). Screen Lessons: What We Have Learned from Teachers on Television and in the Movies. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Eun, Cheol, & Bruce Resnick. (Business). International Financial Management, 8th McGraw-Hill. February 2017.
- Fournier-Lanzoni, Rémi. (Italian). Rire de plomb: La comédie à l’italienne des années 70. Presses de l’Harmattan. October 2017.
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in July 2017: