Congratulations to Wake Forest University faculty from the Reynolda Campus who reported publishing books in June and July 2021:
- DeVotta, Neil, & Sumit Ganguly, Eds. (Politics & International Affairs). Understanding Contemporary India, 3rd ed. Lynne Rienner Publishers. 2021.
- Gladding, Samuel T. (Counseling). The Creative Arts in Counseling, 6th ed. American Counseling Association. 2021.
- Keith, Jennifer, & Claudia Thomas Kairoff, Eds. (English). The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Anne Finch, Countess of Winchilsea, Two Volume Set, Illustrated ed. Cambridge University Press. 2021.
- Miller, Christian B. (Philosophy). Honesty: The Philosophy and Psychology of a Neglected Virtue. Oxford University Press. 2021.
- Meredith, Jack, & Scott Shafer. (Business). Project Management in Practice, International Adaptation, 7th ed. Wiley. 2021.
- Taplin, Ian Malcolm. (Sociology). The Napa Valley Wine Industry: The Organization of Excellence. Cambridge Scholars Publishing. 2021.
Categories: Faculty News, Inside WFU
Tags: Christian B. Miller, Christian Miller, Claudia Kairoff, Department of Counseling, Department of English, Department of Philosophy, Department of Politics and International Affairs, Department of Sociology, Ian Malcolm Taplin, Ian Taplin, Neil DeVotta, Sam Gladding, Samuel T. Gladding, Scott Shafer, Wake Forest University School of Business
- June 5, 2023
- June 1, 2023
- June 1, 2023