This is a guest post of the Office of the Dean of the College:
Wake Forest University has revamped the Undergraduate Bulletin for the 2018-19 academic year. The new bulletin allows students, faculty, and staff to easily search for courses, programs, degree requirements, and academic policies.
The new bulletin is located at https://bulletin.wfu.edu/.
Representatives from Information Systems and the offices of Communications and External Relations, the Dean of the College, and the University Registrar have spent the past year collaborating on the design and implementation of the easy-to-navigate bulletin.
Wake Forest University’s Undergraduate Bulletin for 2018-19 utilizes CourseLeaf software, which allows universities to oversee the editing and publication of online catalogs and bulletins. Some of the features of the new academic bulletin include:
- Course information is integrated with the Student Information System to allow for course information to be better checked for accuracy.
- The bulletin has the same look and feel as other WFU sites.
- The program filter function allows students to browse and discover new programs based on academic areas of interest.
- Searchable listings are available for faculty, administrators, and committees.
- The entire bulletin can be downloaded and printed if a paper copy is desired for in-office advising.
- Academic bulletins from previous years will be archived and readily available.
Please share the link for the new academic bulletin (https://bulletin.wfu.edu/) with the students, faculty, and staff in your department and programs.
Categories: Inside WFU, News You Can Use, University Announcement
Tags: Dean of the College
- March 25, 2023
- March 23, 2023
- March 23, 2023