Are you gifted in woodworking, arts, crafts, etc. and wish to share/show your hand-made products with other Wake Foresters?
Plans are being made for the Artisans’ Fair to be held on campus on Friday, Dec. 2. If you are a WFU employee (staff or faculty), spouse of a WFU employee, retiree or student, you are eligible to participate.
Restrictions are as follows:
- Vendors must be WFU employees (faculty, staff or their spouses), retirees, or students who wish to sell or display their work. Outside vendors will not be permitted.
- All items to be sold must be handmade by the representative.
- Vendors must arrange to staff their booth. Tables cannot be left unattended.
- All vendors must pay a $10 table registration fee (you will get one 6-foot table and one accessory table). This fee will be used to cover event expenses. No refunds available.
- The Planning Committee reserves the right to refuse any exhibit not appropriate for this event.
To sign up, email Dana Hutchens at firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent the registration link.
All registrations MUST BE received by Nov. 4, and spots are on a first-come, first served basis.
Only 32 vendors spots open!