I am pleased to invite you and your family to the 2012 Reynolda Campus Holiday Party for faculty and staff on Thursday, Dec. 13. This year’s event will be held at The Barn and promises to be a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the spirit of the holiday season in the company of fellow Wake Foresters. With holiday arts and crafts stations, festive food, and a visit by Santa Claus, the gathering will be particularly fun for young children. This year we will also be adding a bit of Pro Humanitate to the event, and will be collecting donations for the United Way’s Point-in-Time Count. Please see below for further details.
- Date: Thursday, December 13
- Time: 3-6 p.m.
- Location: The Barn (located near Palmer and Piccolo Residence Halls and the WFDD Radio Station)
- Transportation: Shuttle service will be provided on a continuously circulating route. Look for special Holiday Party Shuttle Stop signs in the Benson University Center traffic circle, by the entrance to Wingate Hall in Lot P, and by the Wake Forest Road entrance to Lot W1.
The Point-in-Time Count is a one day, unduplicated count done by the United Way of sheltered and unsheltered homeless individuals and families in the county. During the count, the United Way would like to provide our community’s unsheltered individuals with a bag of basic essentials to help them as they attempt survival outdoors. Along with these donated items, we include information about area service providers and agencies.
The following items are needed:
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Small bottles of toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, etc.)
- Chap Stick
- Lightweight tote bags
Questions: Please contact Kim Struglinski in the Office of the President at 758.4061 or email@example.com.
- June 5, 2020
- June 4, 2020
- June 3, 2020