Are you gifted in woodworking, arts, crafts, etc. and wish to share/show your handmade products with other Wake Foresters? If so, then sign up by Friday, Nov. 16, to participate in the eighth annual Artisans’ Fair on Tuesday, Dec. 4. The event will run from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. in Benson 401.
Anyone who is a Wake Forest staff/faculty member, spouse, student, or retiree can participate. Participation is $15 per table, but you must sign up through the registration form.
Restrictions are as follows:
- Vendors must be WFU employees (faculty, staff or their spouses), retirees, or students who wish to sell or display their work. Outside vendors will not be permitted.
- All items to be sold must be handmade by the representative.
- Vendors must arrange to staff their booth. Tables cannot be left unattended.
- All vendors must pay a $15 registration per table fee, two table maximum. This fee will be used to cover event expenses. No refunds available.
- The Planning Committee reserves the right to refuse any exhibit not appropriate for this event.
To register, you must complete the form and turn it in with your $15 cash ($15 per table, 2 table maximum) to one of the four committee members: Dana Hutchens (758.5246, Reynolda, Rm. 230), Gale Newport (758.5230, Benson, Rm. 335), Gloria Stickney (758.4971, Olin, Rm. 305A) or Kelley Dietz (758.3202, Alumni Hall). All registrations MUST BE received by Nov. 16, and spots are on a first-come, first served basis.