Artisans’ Fair profile: Jennifer Shultz

The eighth annual Artisans’ Fair will be held Tuesday, Dec. 4. The event will run from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. in Benson 401. Leading up to the event, Inside WFU is profiling some of the artists.

Meet Jennifer Shultz

Jennifer ShultzPosition: I am the executive director of Prospect Development in Advancement. We review and identify prospects for the university.

Years at Wake Forest: one

Her products: I make custom boutique children’s clothing as well as fun accessories for all ages, including scarves and market totes. I also make unique baby gifts, such as blankets, burp cloths and bibs. All of my products can be personalized with a name or monogram.

A little history: I initially started sewing for my Goddaughter more than five years ago. I enjoyed getting to make unique creations for her, and after several requests, I started sewing for others. I love getting to create custom designs by combining unique fabrics and patterns. I love to peruse the fabric stores and come up with new combinations and designs! I also enjoy getting to know my customers as we work on designs and create unique boutique clothing to celebrate special moments in their children’s lives.