Many Wake Forest faculty and staff are enjoying their improved health and fitness after seven weeks of competition in the campus’ annual Biggest Winner event.
Six-member teams competed for seven weeks, gaining points for working out regularly, completing weekly team challenges and losing body mass.
- Lifestyle Points and Overall: Will Sweat for Beer! (James Torrible, Rachel Cook, Brent Piper, Brigham Wall, Tommy Minta, Emily Johnson)
- Challenge Points: What IS (Steve Allen, Greg Waters, Anthony Hughes, Jeremy Kindy, Jon Adams, Mike Monu)
- Body Mass Lost: Yipee Ki Yay, Mother So Dear (Stephanie Skordas, Mark Anderson, Brett Eaton, Kris Hendershott, Jill Carson, Cheryl Walker)
- Top Male (based on points): James Torrible
- Top Female (based on points): Robin Godwin and Sandy Saulpaugh (tie)
The event was organized by Campus Recreation and led by Jessica Finnerty, assistant director.