- Ajami, Riad A., & Jason Goddard. (Business). Global Business: Competitiveness and Sustainability. Routledge. October 2017.
- Atchison, R. Jarrod. (Communication). A War of Words: The Rhetorical Leadership of Jefferson Davis. University of Alabama Press. June 2017.
- Barnes, Bernadine. (Art). Michelangelo and the Viewer in His Time (Renaissance Lives series). Reaktion Books. June 2017.
- Brown, Tommy. (Staff, Communications & External Relations). The Seven Money Types: Discover How God Wired You to Handle Money. Zondervan. March 2017.
- Cheng, T. J., & Wei-chin Lee, Eds. (Politics & International Affairs). National Security, Public Opinion and Regime Asymmetry: A Six-Country Study. World Scientific. June 2017.
- Coates, David, Ed. (Politics & International Affairs). Reflections on the Future of the Left (Building Progressive Alternatives series). Agenda Publishing. November 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M. (Communication). The Hollywood Curriculum: Teachers in the Movies, 3rd ed. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M., & Laura R. Linder, Eds. (Communication). Screen Lessons: What We Have Learned from Teachers on Television and in the Movies. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Eun, Cheol, & Bruce Resnick. (Business). International Financial Management, 8th McGraw-Hill. February 2017.
- Fournier-Lanzoni, Rémi. (Italian). Rire de plomb: La comédie à l’italienne des années 70. Presses de l’Harmattan. October 2017.
This is an update to a previous announcement regarding faculty promotions:
Congratulations to Wake Forest University faculty who have received promotions, recently.
Promoted to full professor:
Miriam Ashley-Ross (Biology)
Michaelle Browers (Politics and International Affairs)
Judy Kem (Romance Languages)
Stephen Murphy (Romance Languages)
Promoted to associate professor:
Michael Anderson (Biology)
R. Jarrod Atchison (Communication)
Tina Boyer (German and Russian)
Hana Brown (Sociology)
Samuel Cho (Physics and Computer Science)
John Dalton (Economics)
Susan Harlan (English)
Sarah Mason (Mathematics and Statistics)
Gregory Parks (Law)
John Ruddiman (History)
Michael Sloan (Classical Languages)
Joel Tauber (Art)
Andrew Verstein (Law)
Christian Waugh (Psychology)
Heiko Wiggers (German and Russian)
Promoted to associate librarian:
Jeffrey M. Eller
Promoted to teaching professor:
Lynn Book (Theatre/Dance)
Angela King (Chemistry)
Kathryn Levy (Music)
Pat Lord (Biology)
Darlene May (Romance Languages)
Al Rives (Chemistry)
Promoted to associate teaching professor:
Jack Dostal (Physics)
David Hagy (Music)
Adam Kadlac (Philosophy)
Promoted to professor of the practice:
Justin Catanoso (English)
Yasuko Rallings (East Asian Languages)
Promoted to associate professor of the practice:
Brantly Shapiro (Theatre/Dance)