Faculty, staff books: 2017
- Ajami, Riad A., & Jason Goddard. (Business). Global Business: Competitiveness and Sustainability. Routledge. October 2017.
- Atchison, R. Jarrod. (Communication). A War of Words: The Rhetorical Leadership of Jefferson Davis. University of Alabama Press. June 2017.
- Barnes, Bernadine. (Art). Michelangelo and the Viewer in His Time (Renaissance Lives series). Reaktion Books. June 2017.
- Brown, Tommy. (Staff, Communications & External Relations). The Seven Money Types: Discover How God Wired You to Handle Money. Zondervan. March 2017.
- Cheng, T. J., & Wei-chin Lee, Eds. (Politics & International Affairs). National Security, Public Opinion and Regime Asymmetry: A Six-Country Study. World Scientific. June 2017.
- Coates, David, Ed. (Politics & International Affairs). Reflections on the Future of the Left (Building Progressive Alternatives series). Agenda Publishing. November 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M. (Communication). The Hollywood Curriculum: Teachers in the Movies, 3rd ed. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M., & Laura R. Linder, Eds. (Communication). Screen Lessons: What We Have Learned from Teachers on Television and in the Movies. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Eun, Cheol, & Bruce Resnick. (Business). International Financial Management, 8th McGraw-Hill. February 2017.
- Fournier-Lanzoni, Rémi. (Italian). Rire de plomb: La comédie à l’italienne des années 70. Presses de l’Harmattan. October 2017.
Categories: Faculty News, Inside WFU, Staff News
July 2017 faculty milestones
See a list of faculty milestones for July 2017:
Categories: Faculty News
Faculty promotions 2017
Congratulations to Wake Forest faculty who have received promotions, effective July 1.
Faculty publications: October 2016 updates
Burg, Jennifer, Jason Romney, & Eric Schwartz. (Computer Science). Digital Sound & Music: Concepts, Applications, and Science. Franklin, Beedle & Associates. October 2016.
Escott, Paul David. (History). Paying Freedom’s Price: A History of African Americans in the Civil War (The African American History Series). Rowman & Littlefield. October 2016.
Goldschmidt, Tyron, & Scott Stapleford. (Philosophy). Berkeley’s Principles: Expanded and Explained. Routledge. September 2016.
Harlan, Susan. (English). Memories of War in Early Modern England: Armor and Militant Nostalgia in Marlowe, Sidney, and Shakespeare. Palgrave Macmillan. September 2016.
Mitra, Ananda. (Communication). India on the Western Screen: Imaging a Country in Film, TV, and Digital Media. Sage. October 2016.
Salam, Akbar. (Chemistry). Non-Relativistic QED Theory of the van der Waals Dispersion Interaction (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science). Springer. October 2016.
Yang, Sunggu. (Divinity). Evangelical Pilgrims from the East: Faith Fundamentals of Korean American Protestant Diasporas (Asian Christianity in the Diaspora series). Palgrave Macmillan. October 2016.
Comings and Goings for September 2016
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in September 2016: