See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in June 2013: Read more
Faculty and staff helped the Wake Forest community “Hit the Bricks” hard this year, joining with students to run 25,571 laps around Hearn Plaza and to raise $26,782 for cancer research and the Brian Piccolo Cancer Fund.
Overall, more than 900 students, faculty and staff participated. Click to view a faculty/staff photo gallery »
The top five teams in the faculty/staff division were:
- The Crusaders: Caitlin Burchette, Kathryn Yamamoto, Brett Eaton, Jonathan Cox, Kevin Cox, James Buckley, T.J. Peele, Phil May, Mark Henley
- The Committee (Undergraduate Admissions): Dawn Calhoun, Paul Gauthier, Andrew Britt, Mark Hoover, Anthony Tang, Frank Brown, Phyllis Clodfelter, Kim Snipes, Bonnie Kiger
- Provost Elite Team: Susan Edwards, Pam Moser, Deborah Snyder, Lori Messer, Andrea Ellis, Diane Samuel, Melissa Clodfelter, John Champlin, Tomma Guastaferro, Angela Mazaris
- Parent Programs: Betsy Chapman, Austin Shrum, Rachael Walker, Rachel Cook, Mark Anderson, Paul Wingate, Joanne Ritter, Elizabeth Volker
- Residence Life and Housing: Stephanie Ganser, Nicole Rodriguez-Pastor, Matt Clifford, Lisa Harris, Matt Imboden, Donna McGalliard, Frank Shelton, Michelle Waites Read more
Nicole Rodriguez-Pastor, assistant director, Residence Life and Housing, has been selected to be the staff escort from Frankfurt, Germany, for students from Europe and Eurasia participating in the Ben Franklin Institute. She will accompany students flying from Frankfurt to the U.S. in early July to participate in the Ben Franklin Institute, held on campus. About 60 high school students from Europe and Eurasia and 11 students from the United States are expected to participate in the annual program to learn more about American democracy.
Categories: Staff News