The following message is shared on behalf of Payroll Services.
The University will issue W-2s to all employees by January 31, 2021. If you are a new employee or you have not previously elected to receive an electronic W-2, please enroll using the following instructions:
- In Workday, click the Pay Worklet.
- In the View section, click My Tax Documents (Click More for additional options).
- Under the Printing Election column, click Edit.
- Select Receive electronic copy of my Year End Tax Documents.
- Click OK.
- Click Done.
Benefits of receiving your W-2 electronically:
Faster: Electronic W-2s will be available up to two weeks sooner than printed and mailed forms, and they can be viewed anywhere with internet access. Additionally, they can be easily downloaded into tax software, reducing the risk of keying errors and the time it takes to file taxes and receive returns.
Greener: Viewing forms online helps protect the environment by cutting down on printed materials.
Safer: Secure electronic distribution helps protect your confidential information.
If you have any questions or need assistance during the enrollment process, please contact email@example.com.
WFU Payroll Team
- Updates from HR: Workshops, Affinity Experience, CARE referrals, retirement contributions and mask distributionJanuary 20, 2021
- January 19, 2021
- January 16, 2021