This message contains important information from Human Resources and Transportation and Parking Services. It was emailed to faculty and staff this morning.
Dear Faculty and Staff Colleagues,
From Human Resources
① A one-time mid-year COVID-19 Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) enrollment period is taking place through July 24 where full-time benefits-eligible faculty and staff may increase or decrease their current election or may enroll.
- Enrollment instructions are available on the Workday homepage.
- For information on the Extended Claims Filing for 2019 Health Care Claims, visit the HR website.
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to COVID-19 FSA matters is available here.
② As part of Our Way Forward:
- A new Faculty and Staff Clinic, operated by Wake Forest Baptist Health, is available to provide support to all faculty and staff for COVID-19 related questions and illnesses. Details regarding this support are available here until a clinic opens near campus in the upcoming weeks. Additional information will be provided at that time.
- A Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy has been implemented. The university will have vaccine clinics for all faculty and staff in September and October and will share clinic details once finalized. Proof of the vaccination will be due by December 15, 2020.
- A Sick and Care Leave policy has been implemented to provide short-term paid leave to faculty and staff when they are unable to work on-campus or remotely due to suspected or confirmed COVID-19 and/or are under quarantine or isolation based on the recommendation of a healthcare provider or public health official.
③ The Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan for staff members has been modified so all accrued but unused PTO will carry over without limit for use in 2021.
Contact Human Resources at AskHR@nullwfu.edu or 336-758-4700 with questions.
From Transportation and Parking Services: Faculty Staff Parking Permit Fee
Based on the development of our fall scenario plan, a variety of academic modalities for the faculty and a more robust remote work expectation of staff for the fall semester, we will be pausing the parking permit fee for all faculty and staff beginning with the first payroll of August and ending with the last payroll in December. Prior to the winter break, we will revisit the campus scenario plan for the spring semester and make an announcement of a continued pause or a reinstatement of the on-campus parking fee beginning in January 2021.
All essential staff and affiliated staff who come to campus will also benefit from this waiver.
Contact Transportation and Parking Services at email@example.com or 336-758-7275 with questions.
- August 6, 2020
- August 5, 2020
- August 5, 2020