Students, faculty and staff at Wake Forest will be informed of any weather-related campus closings and delays this winter by numerous means.
Wake Forest Communications and External Relations will do the following:
- Send a voice message and a text message to all cell phones registered to receive Wake Alert emergency messages. This includes students, faculty and staff who have registered their phones. To register a cell phone, visit Wake Ready.
- Post an announcement on the Wake Alert website.
- Place a banner on top of the University home page (and many other University web pages) that links to the Wake Alert site.
- Distribute an e-mail to students, faculty and staff.
- Post to @WakeAlert Twitter and Facebook (Wake Alert).
- Post on the Inside WFU website.
- Provide information to four area television stations: WXII, WGHP, WFMY and Spectrum News 14.
- June 5, 2020
- June 4, 2020
- June 3, 2020