This is a guest post from organizers of the annual Artisans’ Fair on campus:
It’s that time! Our call for vendors for the annual Artisans’ Fair, which will be on Friday, Dec. 1!
Are you gifted in woodworking, arts, crafts, etc. and want to share your hand-made products with other Wake Foresters?
If you are a WFU employee (staff or faculty), spouse of a WFU employee, retiree or student, you are eligible to participate.
Restrictions are as follows:
1. Vendors must be WFU employees (faculty, staff or their spouses), retirees, or students who wish to sell or display their work. Outside vendors will not be permitted. Must be a US citizen or eligible to sell within the U.S.
2. All items to be sold must be handmade by the representative.
3. Vendors must arrange to staff their booth. Tables cannot be left unattended.
4. All vendors must pay a $10 table registration fee (you will get one 6-foot table and one accessory table). This fee will be used to cover event expenses. No refunds available.
5. The Planning Committee reserves the right to refuse any exhibit not appropriate for this event.
To register, you must complete the form at this link and turn it in with your $10 (cash only) to one of the committee members: Dana Hutchens (758.5246, Farrell, Rm. A54) or Gloria Stickney (758.4971, Olin, Rm. 305A).
All registrations MUST BE received by Nov. 3, and spots are on a first-come, first served basis.
Only 32 vendors spots open!
*The link to sign up is this: https://goo.gl/forms/pf3nzY6HG0FORw792