President Nathan Hatch and four other Wake Forest leaders have been recognized among the “Triad’s Most Influential People.” The Triad Business Journal’s special publication, now in its 10th edition, is devoted to recognizing the importance of the region’s pivotal leaders.
The following have been named to the list:
- Anthony Atala, Director of Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine; and Chairman, Department of Urology, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- David Carroll, Director of Wake Forest’s Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials and Professor of Physics
- Nathan Hatch, President, Wake Forest University
- John McConnell, CEO, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Eric Tomlinson, Chief Innovation Officer, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and President, Wake Forest Innovation Quarter
The Triad Business Journal chooses individuals who have made leadership — in their organization and in their community — a priority. Leaders on this list have given sacrificially of their time, talents and resources to make a difference in this region.
Categories: Faculty News
Tags: Anthony Atala, Center for Nanotechnology & Molecular Materials, David Carroll, Eric Tomlinson, Institute for Regenerative Medicine, John McConnell, Nathan Hatch, Physics, School of Medicine, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Wake Forest Innovation Quarter