The annual benefits enrollment period will take place from April 14 to 25. For an overview of WFU’s benefit program for the upcoming year, effective July 1, Human Resources is offering information sessions around campus. Register at the PDC to attend one of the sessions.
Benefit informations sessions will be held at:
- Reynolda House: Monday, April 14, from 1-2 p.m.
- Graylyn, Management House: Tuesday, April 15, from 3-4 p.m.
- Benson Center, Room 409: Wednesday, April 16, from noon to 1 p.m.
- UCC Auditorium: Thursday, April 17, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Benson Center, Room 409: Monday, April 21, noon to 1 p.m.
- Z. Smith Reynolds Library: Wednesday, April 23, noon to 1 p.m.
- Pugh Auditorium: Thursday, April 24, 9-10 a.m.
The annual Benefits Fair will be held on Tuesday, April 22 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Benson 401. Benefit providers will be available to assist with any questions.
The online enrollment form must be completed by April 25, 2014.
- May 22, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- May 19, 2020