Ten seniors will remain at Wake Forest following graduation as Wake Forest Fellows, working in the President’s Office, Information Systems, University Advancement and in other offices.
Each fellow will be a full-time University employee for a year. In addition to working in a particular department, the fellows will participate in leadership activities and interact with top administrators and faculty to learn about higher-education administration.
The Wake Forest Fellows for 2014-15 are:
- Joseph Belangia: Information Systems
- Le’Ron Byrd: Z. Smith Reynolds Library
- Zach Garbiso: Office of Personal & Career Development
- Rebecca Gleichenhaus: START Gallery
- Blake Harrison: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Logan Healy-Tuke: Advancement
- Paige Horton: Campus Life
- John Allen Riggins: President’s Office
- Kimberly Quick: Provost’s Office
- Muhammed Siddiqui: Dean of the College
Established by the President’s Office in 2008, the fellows program grew out of the University’s Strategic Plan as a way to provide highly capable graduates a chance to work in higher-education administration for a year.