Please join the School of Business as it dedicates and celebrates the official grand opening of Farrell Hall on Friday, Nov. 1.
The opening of Farrell Hall unifies Wake Forest’s undergraduate and graduate business programs under one roof with one vision. The generous donors intended for Farrell Hall to be a welcoming place and a valuable resource for the entire campus community, so come join in a day of camaraderie and celebration.
Schedule (click for details):
11 a.m.– noon: Dedication of Farrell Hall (outside Farrell Hall front entrance closest to Wait Chapel)
Noon–2 p.m.: Campus & Community Open House
2–4 p.m.: Keynote Broadcast (Broyhill Auditorium)
Moderator: Al Hunt (’65, D.Litt. ’91), columnist for Bloomberg View and host of “Political Capital” with Special Guests & Alumni Panel:
“The Noble Profession of Business”
- Charlie Ergen (MBA ’76), Co-Founder & Chairman, DISH Network Corporation and EchoStar Corporation
- David Farr (’77, P’07), Chairman and CEO, Emerson
- Eric Wiseman (’77, MBA ’88, P ’07), Chairman, President and CEO, VF Corporation
“The Legacy of Mike Farrell (P’10, LLD ’13)
- Mary Farrell (P’10), University Trustee
- Wellington Denahan, Chairman and CEO, Annaly Capital Management, Inc.
- June 5, 2020
- June 4, 2020
- June 3, 2020