Wake Forest is again co-sponsoring a Habitat for Humanity house with the medical center, and the project kicks off on Saturday, July 13, with a Wall Build. WFU volunteers and Habitat construction staff will build all the walls – both interior and exterior – for the WFU/WFBMC house. The build will begin at 8 a.m. and finish up about noon.
WFU is looking for 15 volunteers (with an equal number from WFBMC) to help.
Those interested in volunteering, please sign up directly on the VolunteerHub website (directions below) and email Kim Struglinski (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let her know that you have signed up so she provide additional information.
Please follow this link to sign up for volunteer slots on Volunteer Hub:
- Click “Register” at the bottom right.
- Create a User ID and Password (your choice) and click “Next“
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to provide a Join Code. On that line, type (in all CAPS) WFU
- Following the online prompts, complete the waiver. The next page will be the calendar of events.
- In the dropdown box near the top, it says “View upcoming events by” — choose DATE.
- Scroll to July 13, find WFU Wall Build, hit the SIGN UP button on the left side.
If there are any problems, please contact Debbie Cesta at Habitat by phone at 336.765.8854, ext. 105 or by email at email@example.com. Habitat’s Release form and other pertinent information is available on Volunteer Hub. All who register will receive a confirmation email from Habitat once registration is complete and a reminder email.
- May 28, 2020
- May 22, 2020
- May 20, 2020