TechXploration will be Thursday, April 4, from noon to 3 p.m. in room 401 of the Benson University Center. Beverages and snacks will be catered by Aramark, and you can register to win a donated Lenovo Android Tablet.
TechXploration is designed to showcase faculty use of technology and bring together faculty and staff who want to share their experiences with current technology efforts. Faculty, staff and students will be able to see how technologies are being leveraged in teaching, learning, research, engagement, and creative endeavors at Wake Forest.
Presentations will be in poster session format, so join us for any portion of the event. Presentations will include:
- using multimedia tools for language instruction
- using TelePresence, WebEx, and social tools with law students
- the abilities of Qualtrics – a university survey tool
- new versions of WIN and Mobile WIN
- publishing your own e-books
- online assessments in the OPCD for use in advising students
- ZSRx: a mini-MOOC
- virtual epidemics to study human behavior
- video and social media to connect with your audience
- and many more!