Artisans’ Fair profile: Adriana Granados

The eighth annual Artisans’ Fair will be held Tuesday, Dec. 4. The event will run from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. in Benson 401. Leading up to the event, Inside WFU is profiling some of the artists.

Meet Adriana Granados

Adriana GranadosPosition: spouse of a Wake Forest tutor

Previous Artisans’ Fairs: two

What she likes best about the Fair: You can find incredible art and craft pieces, and the people are very welcoming and friendly.

Her products: Fashion-forward and eco-friendly jewelry made with nuts and seeds. Also, bring your favorite picture and I will turn it into an artwork printed on canvas and mounted on a sturdy wood frame. I will donate 100% of the profits to Sandy victims. The artwork can be a great gift for parents and grandparents.

Adriana GranadosA little more information: My jewelry reflects my beliefs of caring about people and Earth. I hope that doing fashion-forward jewelry from natural materials can inspire people to embrace being more eco-friendly in the way they live. I do the artwork for fun. Trained as an architect and interior designer, I can turn any picture into a great wall decor or give others the chance to treasure their memories by having them in an authentic piece of art.

Categories: Events

Tags: Adriana GranadosArtisans' Fair