On Monday, March 12, between 6-9 p.m., Information Systems will perform required maintenance on the University’s telephone system. During this time period, there will be two outages lasting up to fifteen minutes each during which telephone service will be disrupted. This includes all on-campus University telephones and all off-campus locations serviced by our telephone system: Graylyn, Bridger Field House, Indoor Tennis Center, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center and Deacon Tower.
During the two 15 minute outages, please note:
- No telephone service will be available.
- No voice mail may be left or retrieved for campus phone extensions.
- Voice mail will NOT queue for later delivery.
- No existing messages in your voice mailbox will be lost.
- In the event of an emergency while the phone system is unavailable, Campus Police can be contacted by dialing 336.759.0443.