- Jarrod Atchison presented “Defending Decisions — Conspiracy Theories and Water Utilities” to the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies in Newport, RI, on Oct. 17.
- Michael Hyde and co-author Nancy King published their new book, “Bioethics, Public Moral Argument, and Social Responsibility,” in an effort to promote awareness of bioethics issues. Read more
- Candyce Leonard received a grant from the Program for Cultural Cooperation between Spain’s Ministry of Culture and Education and United States’ Universities for organizing the conference “Acto seguido: el personaje en el teatro contemporáneo español a escena,” in October 2011. She worked with John P. Gabriele and Lourdes Bueno.
- Allan Louden discussed the political impact of Gadhafi’s death in a High Point Enterprise story. He was also quoted by Statesman.com on the recent GOP debate and on Perry’s uphill battle in an article by the AFP.
- Ananda Mitra talked about Facebook’s new Timeline in an MSN Money article. He also recounted Steve Jobs’ legacy in a Fox 8 interview. His book chapter, “Narbs as a Measure and Indicator of Identity Narratives,” was recently published in “Investigating Cyber Law and Cyber Ethics.”
- Randall Rogan gave the invited presentation “U.S. Media Representation of Israeli/Palestinian Relations and the Two State Solution: The De-Legitimization of Israel” at the World Summit for Counter-Terrorism in Herzliya, Israel.
- May 22, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- May 19, 2020