This is the third year that a select group of seniors has been selected as Fellows to work in the University administration for a year. They will begin working following graduation next month.
Fellows for 2011-2012 are:
- Hadley Beier-Green, Topeka, Kansas: START Gallery
- Caitlin Brooks, Mechanicsville, Md.: Sustainability Office
- Elizabeth Garrett, Wilmington, N.C.: Student Life
- Kendall Hack, Hilton Head Island, S.C.: Provost’s Office
- Evan Leadem, Chapel Hill, N.C.: President’s Office
- Caroline Naughton, San Francisco, Calif.: Personal and Career Development Office
- Tyler Pruitt, Winston-Salem: Information Systems
- Austin Shrum, Southlake, Texas: University Advancement
- Varian Tunstall, Vienna, Va.: Dean of the College
- Beth Ann Williams, Willow Park, Texas: Humanities Institute
The fellows program was established in 2008. In addition to working in a particular department, the fellows also participate in leadership activities and interact with top administrators and faculty to learn about higher-education administration.
- May 22, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- May 19, 2020