Call for vendors for the annual Artisans’ Fair!
October 4th, 2016
Plans are being made for the Artisans’ Fair to be held on campus on Friday, Dec. 2. If you are a WFU employee (staff or faculty), spouse of a WFU employee, retiree or student, you are eligible to participate.
Restrictions are as follows:
- Vendors must be WFU employees (faculty, staff or their spouses), retirees, or students who wish to sell or display their work. Outside vendors will not be permitted.
- All items to be sold must be handmade by the representative.
- Vendors must arrange to staff their booth. Tables cannot be left unattended.
- All vendors must pay a $10 table registration fee (you will get one 6-foot table and one accessory table). This fee will be used to cover event expenses. No refunds available.
- The Planning Committee reserves the right to refuse any exhibit not appropriate for this event.
To sign up, email Dana Hutchens at email@example.com to be sent the registration link.
All registrations MUST BE received by Nov. 4, and spots are on a first-come, first served basis.
Only 32 vendors spots open!