Congratulations to Wake Forest faculty who have received promotions, effective July 1.
Promotion to Full Professor
Erik Johnson, Biology
John Petrocelli, Psychology
Kendall Tarte, French Studies
Timo Thonhauser, Physics
Julie Wayne, School of Business
Promotion to Associate Professor
Christina Dalton, Economics
Francis Flanagan, Economics
T.H.M. Gellar-Goad, Classics
Sarah Hogan, English
Tiffany Judy, Spanish and Italian Studies
Dónal Mulcahy, Education
Andrew Rodekohr, East Asian Languages and Cultures
Joanna Ruocco, English
Katherine Shaner, School of Divinity
Penelope Sinanoglou, History
John Sumanth, School of Business
Mir Yarfitz, History
Promotion to Professor of Law
Harold Lloyd, School of Law
Andrew Verstein, School of Law
Promotion to Clinical Professor of Law
Mark Rabil, School of Law
Promotion to Senior Librarian
Promotion to Librarian
Mary Beth Lock, Z. Smith Reynolds Library
Promotion to Full Teaching Professor
Leah Roy, Theatre & Dance
Promotion to Associate Teaching Professor
Rian Bowie, English
Jenny Pyke, English
Ali Sakkal, Education
Randi Saloman, English
Silvia Tiboni-Craft, Spanish and Italian
David Wren, Chemistry
Promotion to Associate Professor of the Practice
Brian Calhoun, Education
Chris Copeland, School of Divinity
James Ross, Health & Exercise Science
Categories: Inside WFU
- Ajami, Riad A., & Jason Goddard. (Business). Global Business: Competitiveness and Sustainability. Routledge. October 2017.
- Atchison, R. Jarrod. (Communication). A War of Words: The Rhetorical Leadership of Jefferson Davis. University of Alabama Press. June 2017.
- Barnes, Bernadine. (Art). Michelangelo and the Viewer in His Time (Renaissance Lives series). Reaktion Books. June 2017.
- Brown, Tommy. (Staff, Communications & External Relations). The Seven Money Types: Discover How God Wired You to Handle Money. Zondervan. March 2017.
- Cheng, T. J., & Wei-chin Lee, Eds. (Politics & International Affairs). National Security, Public Opinion and Regime Asymmetry: A Six-Country Study. World Scientific. June 2017.
- Coates, David, Ed. (Politics & International Affairs). Reflections on the Future of the Left (Building Progressive Alternatives series). Agenda Publishing. November 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M. (Communication). The Hollywood Curriculum: Teachers in the Movies, 3rd ed. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Dalton, Mary M., & Laura R. Linder, Eds. (Communication). Screen Lessons: What We Have Learned from Teachers on Television and in the Movies. Peter Lang. January 2017.
- Eun, Cheol, & Bruce Resnick. (Business). International Financial Management, 8th McGraw-Hill. February 2017.
- Fournier-Lanzoni, Rémi. (Italian). Rire de plomb: La comédie à l’italienne des années 70. Presses de l’Harmattan. October 2017.
Coates, David, Ed. (Politics & International Affairs). Reflections on the Future of the Left (Building Progressive Alternatives series). Agenda Publishing. November 2017.
Persels, Jeff, Kendall Tarte, & George Hoffman, Eds. (French). Itineraries in French Renaissance Literature: Essays for Mary B. McKinley (Studies in Medieval and Reformation Traditions series; Andrew Colin Grow, Series Ed.). Brill. November 2017.
Roniger, Luis, Leonardo Senkman, Saul Sosnowski, & Mario Sznajder. (Politics & International Affairs). Exile, Diaspora, and Return: Changing Cultural Landscapes in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay. Oxford. November 2017.
Categories: Faculty News
See a list of faculty milestones for August 2016: Read more
Please find below a list of academic department chairs and their administrative assistants for 2015-2016, as of July 1, 2015: