See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in May 2014:
May 9th, 2014 | University Announcement
A letter from President Nathan Hatch to the community
Dear Wake Forest Faculty, Staff and Students,
Commencement season is a time of celebration and new beginnings for those about to graduate. It is also a time to say thank you and bid farewell to many of our friends, colleagues and mentors who have made Wake Forest University their home.
Please join me in congratulating and commemorating a marvelous class of Reynolda Campus faculty and staff retiring from Wake Forest this year. We are profoundly grateful for the countless contributions from this remarkable group of individuals, who together have more than 600 years of service to the University:
March 7th, 2014 | University Announcement
On Friday, March 7, between 6 p.m. and midnight, Information Systems will perform required maintenance on the University’s telephone system. During this time, there will be two outages lasting up to fifteen minutes each during which telephone services will be disrupted. Telephone services impacted during this outage include desk phones and video conferencing using 4-digit dialing.
Locations impacted include all on-campus and off-campus locations serviced by our telephone system: Graylyn, Reynolda House, Reynolda Village, Bridger Field House, Deacon Tower, Baseball Stadium, Indoor Tennis Center, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Russell Building, Joel Coliseum, University Corporate Center, Human Resources House and the Library Warehouse.
During the two 15 minute outages:
- No telephone service will be available.
- A phone call or video conference call in progress will drop.
- No voice mail may be left or retrieved for campus phone extensions.
- Voice mail will NOT queue for later delivery.
- No existing messages in your voice mailbox will be lost.
- In the event of an emergency while the phone system is unavailable, Campus Police can be contacted by dialing 336-759-0443 from a mobile phone.
We appreciate your patience during this time. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 23rd, 2013 | Staff News
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in November 2013:
December 2nd, 2013 | Events
The next few weeks at Wake Forest will be filled with a variety of holiday-related events, including these on campus:
- Lighting of the Quad from 7-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 3, on Hearn Plaza
- Holiday Plant Sale at Reynolda Gardens from Dec. 4-21
- Holiday Choral Concert at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 5, in Brendle Recital Hall
- Artisans’ Fair from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 6, in 401 Benson
- Lovefeast at 8 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 8, in Wait Chapel
- Reynolda Campus Holiday Party from 3-6 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 10, in The Barn
- Breakfast with Santa every Sunday in December (and Dec. 14 & 22) at Graylyn
In addition, the Reynolda House Museum of American Art will host several holiday events (as well as being decorated for the holidays through Dec. 31):
- Candlelight Guided Tours (Dec. 5-7): Offered on the half-hour between 4:30-7 p.m. Hear stories about the Reynolds family’s holiday traditions, period decorations and an organist playing carols on the historic home’s original Aeolian organ. Also on view in the dining room will be Katharine Reynolds’s monogrammed china, rarely displayed in a table setting.
- Carolina Brass Holiday Concert (Dec. 12, 7:30 p.m.): Taking audiences on a musical sleigh ride through favorites of the season. Formed in 1997, the group engages the audience with humor and virtuosity, which is infused throughout their performance.
- “A Christmas Memory“ (Dec. 15, 3 p.m.): A longstanding Reynolda House holiday tradition, Robin Voiers performs William Voiers adaption of Truman Capote’s autobiographical story of his childhood holidays spent with his cousin.
Advance purchase to all Reynolda House holiday events is recommended. For more information and details on ticket prices visit reynoldahouse.org or call 336.758.5150.
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in October 2013:
Ackley, Emily Reed; Water Fitness Instructor; Campus Recreation
Bartnikowski, Vicki S.; Group Fitness Instructor; Fitness Center
Beverly, Randall Lee; Service Technician I; Facilities & Campus Services
Bittle, Emily Geraldine; Postdoctoral Research Assoc; Physics
Brasfield, Jon-Michael; Adjunct; Counseling
Chandler, David Oliver; Asst Athletic Trainer; Athletics
DeLisle, Timothy Paul; Tutor; Athletics
Deppen, Katelyn; Turf Technician I; Athletics
Earl, Donte M.; Security Officer; University Police
Hamilton, Joanna Kate; Administrative Assistant; Economics
Hathaway, Stephanie Renee; Research Technician; Biology
Henderson, Diana Lynn; Communications Officer; University Police
Jones, Roslyn Lynnelle; Event Manager; School of Business
Kirkland, Latoya Nicole; Lobby Attendant (Part-Time); Graylyn
Maher, Meghan Elizabeth; Assistant Collections Manager; Reynolda House
McHenry, Whitney Taylar; Server (Part-Time); Graylyn
McNett, Elyse; Asst Dir, Employer Development; School of Business
Messenkopf, Peggy Lantz; Accounting Assistant; Athletics
Newman, George Bryant; Operations & Engineering Mgr; WFDD Radio
Nolan, Elizabeth Burnette; Director, Faculty Affairs; School of Business
O’Brien, Carrie Elizabeth; Intl Std Advisor-Immigration; Int’l Students & Scholars
Pardy, Patrick Paul; Community Liaison/Prog. Coord.; Romance Languages
Scheidt, Joy Truluck; Assist Dir of Law Development; Advancement
Sides, Christian Vaughn; Laundry Attendant; Graylyn
Slater, Kourtney Desiree; Administrative Assistant; University Pky/Polo Road
Sloop, Eric Shane; Service Technician Level 1; Facilities & Campus Services
Smith, John W; Security Officer; University Police
Sparrow, Dane Brian; Videographer, Women’s Basketball; Athletics
Spreng, Richard Alan; Adjunct; School of Business
Terry, Joshua Obrian; Warehouse Assistant; ZSR Library
Thomasson, Darin Kent; Service Technician Level II; Facilities & Campus Services
Thompson, Katie Potts; Adjunct; Counseling
Wang, Yucheng; LL.M Teaching Assistant; School of Law
White, John G.; Director Enroll Mgmt MBA Prog; School of Business
Wilcox, Ashley May; Program Assistant; Graduate School
Young, Craig Alan; Service Technician II; Facilities & Campus Services
Adams, Ruth Ella; Facilities & Campus Services
Arnette, Gail Elizabeth; Financial & Accounting Service
Brown, Kristy Lauren; Campus Recreation
Buck, Brittany Nicole; Athletics: Administration
Chen, Yonghua; Physics
Jones, Jennifer; Advancement
Smith, Baylee Dawn; Procurement Services
Tindel, Amy Renee; School of Business
VanSice, Joanne; Economics
Vientos, John Graham; Information Systems
White, Edmund Taylor; School of Law
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in September 2013: Continue reading »
September 20th, 2013 | University Announcement
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in August 2013: Continue reading »
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in July 2013: Continue reading »
See a list of employees joining and leaving the University in June 2013: Continue reading »