Annual Benefits Enrollment process begins May 3
May 3rd, 2017
This is a guest post by Human Resources:
Annual Benefits Enrollment begins today, May 3, and runs through May 10. Visit the Annual Benefits Enrollment webpage to review the guidebook and enroll if you are an eligible* faculty or staff member who is:
- Changing benefit elections,
- Adding or removing a dependent(s),
- Covering an eligible spouse on the medical plan, and/or
- Planning to enroll or re-enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (you must actively enroll each year if you intend to continue your participation).
If you are adding a spouse and/or dependent child(ren) to the medical, dental, and/or vision plan(s), and you have not provided dependent verification documentation, you will need to submit a copy to Human Resources by May 10.
If you have benefits questions and/or need assistance completing the benefits enrollment form, email AskHR@nullwfu.edu or call 336.758.4700.
New this year: Streakin’ Deacon Mobile Enrollment. Board the Streakin’ Deacon to enroll in benefits, enjoy gelato, and take home giveaways. Meet us at one of the following stops:
Wednesday, May 3:
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Manchester Hall
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Z. Smith Reynolds Library
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Alumni Hall
- 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. Scales Fines Arts Center
Monday, May 8:
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Reynolda House
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Graylyn
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. University Corporate Center
- 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. Outside Bostwick and Johnson Halls
Your new elections will be viewable in WIN June 14 and effective July 1.
*Includes individuals eligible for medical coverage through the Affordable Care Act.