Thrive Dimension Champion Awards presented to eight recipients
April 20th, 2017
The Thrive Dimension Champion Awards were presented to eight faculty and staff members, recently. The awards are presented annually by the Office of Wellbeing to faculty and staff who demonstrate leadership and commitment to individual and campus-wide wellbeing.
The categories for awards include: emotional, environmental, financial, intellectual, occupational, physical, social and spiritual wellbeing.
The 2017 champions are:
- Denisha Champion, assistant director for programming and prevention in the University Counseling Center; emotional wellbeing
- Lee Collette, assistant director of outdoor pursuits in the Campus Recreation Department; environmental wellbeing
- Barbara Meredith, business manager in the Office of the Provost; financial wellbeing
- Deborah Newsome, associate professor of counseling; intellectual wellbeing
- Melanie Bullock, associate director of student leadership and engagement in Campus Life; occupational wellbeing
- Adam Carlson, system administrator in Information Systems; physical wellbeing
- Sgt. Lesia Finney, University Police Department; social wellbeing
- Sylvia Green, chief marketing officer in the School of Business; spiritual wellbeing
Speakers at the award celebration included President Nathan O. Hatch and Vice President for Campus Life Penny Rue.
Category: University Announcement | Tag: Adam Carlson, Barbara Meredith, Deborah Newsome, Denisha Champion, Lee Collette, Lesia Finney, Melanie Bullock, Office of Wellbeing, Sylvia Green, THRIVE Dimension Champion Awards, Vice President Penny Rue, Wake Forest President Nathan O. Hatch