Changes in campus parking, traffic flow this week
October 26th, 2016
This message was emailed to students, faculty, staff on Oct. 26:
Some changes in campus parking and traffic flow will occur this week as the University celebrates Homecoming.
Thursday, October 27
- Gulley Drive will close at 6 a.m. It will reopen Saturday, October 29.
- Nearby Lots E and J will be available for faculty/staff parking.
- Lots M and W1 will close at 2 p.m. Vehicles will not have access to those lots after 2 pm. A portion of Lot W2 (20 spaces) will be closed.
- Lot P will be closed.
- The upper portion of Davis Field will be available for faculty/staff parking, but those vehicles must be out of the area by 5:30 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, October 27 and 28
- Lots B, C and N will be closed both days.
- Upper area of Davis Field available for faculty/staff parking.
Friday, October 28
- Lot F will close at 3 p.m.
- Twenty spaces in Lot W2 will be closed from 7-11 a.m.
For locations of lots, consult the University parking map.
Category: University Announcement