Annual benefits enrollment begins April 25
April 25th, 2016
This is a guest post from Human Resources:
Annual Benefits Enrollment begins today and runs through May 6. Visit the Annual Benefits Enrollment webpage to review the guidebook and enroll if you are an eligible* faculty or staff member who is:
- Changing benefit elections,
- Adding or removing a dependent(s),
- Covering an eligible spouse on the medical plan, and/or
- Planning to participate in a Flexible Spending Account (you must actively enroll each year if you intend to continue your participation).
If you are adding a spouse and/or dependent child(ren) to the medical, dental, and/or vision plan(s), and you have not provided dependent verification documentation, you will need to submit a copy to Human Resources by May 6.
- Information sessions: April 26, 11:00 a.m. – Noon (Benson, Pugh Auditorium) and May 2, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. (Farrell Hall, Room A17)
- Benefits Fair: May 3, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Benson 401)
Your new elections will be viewable in WIN June 13 and effective July 1.
*Includes individuals eligible for medical coverage through the Affordable Care Act.