A message from Wake Forest University Human Resources:
Best wishes for a safe and enjoyable holiday season! Please note the following regarding the Reynolda campus holiday, PTO and pay schedule through the end of the calendar year:
- Wednesday, Nov. 26: Departments who choose to offer early dismissal at 3 p.m. or two hours before the end of the regularly-scheduled shift may count this time as administrative leave.
- Thursday, Nov. 27 – Friday, Nov. 28: Thanksgiving Holiday – University Closed.
- Monday, Dec. 22 – Tuesday, Dec. 23: University open, with early release at 3 p.m. on Dec. 23. Staff employees may count two hours on Dec. 23 as administrative leave. In cases where the entire department has agreed to close for these two days, each individual in the department will count the two days as PTO.
- Wednesday, Dec. 24 – Wednesday, Dec. 31: Winter Break – University Closed.
- Thursday, Jan. 1: New Year’s Holiday – University Closed.
- Tuesday, Dec. 23: Final pay date for all WFU Reynolda Campus faculty and staff.