Rogan, Thomas named co-Interim Deans of the College

Rogan

Rogan

Thomas

Thomas

A message from Provost Rogan Kersh.

I am pleased to announce that the College’s current Senior Associate Deans, Rebecca Thomas and Randy Rogan, have agreed to serve as co-Interim Deans of the College. Randy and Rebecca’s seasoned leadership experience and close working relationship with departing Dean Jacque Fetrow make them ideal choices for this vital role.  Given the College’s momentum along multiple fronts, from innovative academic programs and intensive student engagement to capital-campaign pursuits and heightened faculty-development efforts, this interim period will require steady hands on the tiller—which I know Rebecca and Randy, working with their terrific colleagues across the College Dean’s office, will manifestly provide.

We will also announce a search committee for the deanship in coming days, along with a series of forums (which both President Hatch and I plan to attend) for faculty and staff to discuss aspirations and issues related to the search for a new dean.  For now, our collective gratitude to Randy and Rebecca, as they prepare jointly to take up the Interim Dean role.

And let me also express my sincere gratitude to you all for your support during this vital transition.