Weather-related closings, delays announced in several ways
February 11th, 2014
On occasion, because of snowy or icy weather conditions, Wake Forest officials have announced a decision to close the campus for the day or delay the start of classes and the opening of offices. In such cases, the University will use the following communication channels:
- The Wake Alert website at wakealert.wfu.edu.
- A headline across the top of the University home page at wfu.edu. It will link to the Wake Alert website.
- An email message to faculty, staff and students.
- A voice mail message to faculty and staff.
- A message on the University’s weather/emergency phone line (336-758-5935).
- Announcements on radio stations WFDD (88.5 FM) and WSJS (600 AM).
- Announcements on TV stations WXII, WGHP, WFMY and News 14 Carolina.