Sign up now for the WFU Artisans’ Fair
November 7th, 2013
Are you gifted in woodworking, arts, crafts, etc., and wish to share/show your handmade products with other Wake Foresters?
Plans are being made for the ninth annual Artisans’ Fair to be held on campus on Friday, Dec. 6, from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you are a Wake Forest employee (staff or faculty), spouse of a WFU employee, retiree, or student, you are eligible to participate.
Restrictions are as follows:
- Vendors must be WFU employees (faculty, staff or their spouses), retirees or students who wish to sell or display their work. Outside vendors will not be permitted.
- All items to be sold must be handmade by the representative.
- Vendors must arrange to staff their booth. Tables cannot be left unattended.
- All vendors must pay a $10 registration per table fee, two table maximum. This fee will be used to cover event expenses. No refunds available.
- The Planning Committee reserves the right to refuse any exhibit not appropriate for this event.
To register, you must complete this form [DOC] and turn it in with your $10 cash [$10 per table, 2 table maximum] to one of the committee members: Dana Hutchens (758.5246, Farrell, Rm. A54), Gale Newport (758.5230, Benson, Rm. 335), or Gloria Stickney (758.4971, Olin, Rm. 305A).
All registrations MUST BE received by Nov. 15, and spots are on a first-come, first served basis.