Please note the following regarding the Reynolda Campus holiday, PTO and pay schedule for the upcoming holiday season:
- Wednesday, Nov. 27: Departments who choose to offer early dismissal at 3 p.m. or two hours before the end of the regularly-scheduled shift may count this time as administrative leave.
- Thursday, Nov. 28 – Friday, Nov. 29: Thanksgiving Holiday – University Closed.
- Friday, Dec. 20: University open for full work day.
- Monday, Dec. 23 – Friday, Dec. 27: Winter Break – University Closed.
- Monday, Dec. 30 – Tuesday, Dec. 31: University open, with early release at 3 p.m. on December 31. Staff employees may count two hours on December 31 as administrative leave. In cases where the entire department has agreed to close for these two days, each individual in the department will count the two days as PTO.
- Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014: New Year’s Holiday – University Closed.
- Non-exempt employees: final 2013 pay date is Dec. 20.
- Exempt employees: final 2013 pay date is Dec. 31.