Join in celebrating the Dignity and Respect Campaign
October 7th, 2013
During the month of October, the Office of Diversity & Inclusion invites all members of our Wake Forest community to join in celebrating the Dignity and Respect Campaign in order to promote inclusion through behavioral and organizational change. Daily in October, we will practice the 30 Tips of Dignity and Respect established by the Center for Inclusion at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
You can get involved immediately in the following ways:
- Watch a short message about Dignity & Respect from Dr. Maya Angelou;
- Click here to take the Dignity & Respect Pledge;
- Practice each tip each day;
- Visit the Office of Diversity & Inclusion table outside of the Pit on Monday, Oct. 7, between 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Share this message and encourage others to join you in taking the pledge;
- Contact us with your ideas for engaging our entire community!