Take charge of your well-being
July 25th, 2013
New this year, Reynolda Campus faculty and staff medical plan participants are eligible to earn a well-being incentive through BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina’s (BCBSNC) Healthy Outcomes program.
Human Resources is holding the first of four information sessions this Friday, July 26, from noon to 1 p.m. in Reynolda Hall.
Personalized health and disease management resources are available to help participants maintain healthy lifestyles and manage chronic conditions. Participants have until March 31, 2014, to earn at least 120 credits from Healthy Outcomes program activities to receive a $200 medical premium reimbursement in the second quarter of 2014.
Take these steps to participate:
- Log in at www.mybcbsnc.com and click on the “Wellness” tab.
- Take the required Health Assessment.
- Explore the recommended program, tools and resources on your personalized homepage.
- Keep track of completed activities and celebrate what you’ve achieved.
- Complete the activities before March 31, 2014.
Additional information sessions are scheduled for: