Get fit in the Summer Olympic Challenge
June 4th, 2013
Are you looking for a new way to stay fit and active this summer, while having fun with your colleagues? Then the Summer Olympic (interdepartmental) Challenge is for you!
You and your departmental team of five people will compete in a series of challenges and events, racking up points and competing for a grand prize of free personal training with Wake Forest Fitness!
- Begins June 10 and runs through July 19; a six-week fitness challenge
- Teams of 5, can be mixed between departments (for faculty and staff ONLY)
- Weekly challenges, lectures and events
- Points will be tracked online
- T-shirts for all participants who complete six weeks
- Cost $50 per team
Get creative, you will need a team name and will need to appoint a team captain.
Interested? Sign up by visiting the Campus Recreation website:
See last year’s results here: