February 1st, 2012
We are excited to announce WF@Work – a new web portal that offers faculty, staff, and student workers electronic access to view their payroll and benefits information.
WF@Work will provide many benefits, including:
- Giving faculty, staff, and student workers the ability to view personal information from 2005 forward, including current benefit elections, payroll deductions, tax information, pay statements, and W-2 Forms.
- Streamlining administrative processes and reducing the potential for errors.
- Promoting Wake Forest’s commitment to sustainability by reducing our dependency on paper.
- Greater security for your personal information.
To access WF@Work, log into your WIN account and click the WF@Work link at the top of the page.
For a self-tutorial of the new portal, please click here [PDF]. For a live tutorial of the portal, please attend one of our upcoming classes, for which you may register via the PDC at http://pdc.wfu.edu/events/1272/.
For technical assistance with WF@Work, please contact the Bridge, at 758-HELP (4357).
We are delighted to offer a more efficient manner of accessing your information, and look forward to your comments about your experience with the new portal.
– Carmen Canales, Chief Human Resources Officer
– Brandon Gilliland, Assistant Vice President for Finance & Controller