Wondering about Wake Forest’s new online, automated procurement system? Deacon Depot Days are here!
On Monday, Oct. 10, and Tuesday, Oct. 11, stop by the Green Room in Reynolda Hall from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. to enjoy refreshments and fun while learning more about Deacon Depot.
Deacon Depot will offer many benefits to the University, including:
- Better customer service through a powerful and user-friendly online shopping platform
- Centralized catalog of supplier products and prices
- Paperless procurement environment
- Improved price negotiation ability
- Improved utilization of sustainable and diverse suppliers
- Better customer service through a powerful and user-friendly online shopping platform-Centralized catalog of supplier products and prices-Paperless procurement environment-Improved price negotiation ability -Improved utilization of sustainable and diverse suppliers
Suppliers will be on hand to talk more about who they are and what they do.
Learn more at: http://deacondepot.wfu.edu