Ten seniors have been named Wake Forest Fellows and will work in the President’s Office, Information Systems, University Advancement and in other offices for the next year.
This is the third year that a select group of seniors has been selected as Fellows to work in the University administration for a year. They will begin working following graduation next month.
Fellows for 2011-2012 are:
- Hadley Beier-Green, Topeka, Kansas: START Gallery
- Caitlin Brooks, Mechanicsville, Md.: Sustainability Office
- Elizabeth Garrett, Wilmington, N.C.: Student Life
- Kendall Hack, Hilton Head Island, S.C.: Provost’s Office
- Evan Leadem, Chapel Hill, N.C.: President’s Office
- Caroline Naughton, San Francisco, Calif.: Personal and Career Development Office
- Tyler Pruitt, Winston-Salem: Information Systems
- Austin Shrum, Southlake, Texas: University Advancement
- Varian Tunstall, Vienna, Va.: Dean of the College
- Beth Ann Williams, Willow Park, Texas: Humanities Institute
The fellows program was established in 2008. In addition to working in a particular department, the fellows also participate in leadership activities and interact with top administrators and faculty to learn about higher-education administration.